ANNSIM (Annual Modeling and Simulation Conference) is the new flagship conference of the Society for Modeling and Simulation International (SCS). The new conference is a merger of two previous SCS conferences, namely, SpringSim and SummerSim, and combines many tracks from both conferences. ANNSIM comes with a new track named “Emerging Topics” to solicit studies from recently emerging areas. For this year, the focus of the emerging topics is on pandemic modeling. The complete list of tracks are as follows:
- AI and Simulation (AIS)
- Annual Simulation Symposium (ANSS)
- Communications and Network Simulation (CNS)
- Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS)
- Emerging Topic – Aspects of Pandemic Modeling (ET-APM)
- High Performance Computing and Simulation (HPC)
- Humans, Societies and Artificial Agents (HSAA)
- M&S Based Systems Engineering (MSBSE)
- M&S for Smart Energy Systems (MSSES)
- Modeling and Simulation in Cyber Security (MSCS)
- Modeling and Simulation in Medicine (MSM)
- Theory and Foundations for Modeling and Simulation (TMS)
It is still not too late to submit your paper to ANNSIM. The deadline to submit full papers is March 22, 2021. Note that accepted full papers will be submitted to the ACM and IEEE libraries for archival. Visit the conference web page for more information about submission and tracks.
Based on existing plans, the event will be held hybrid at George Mason University. However, this plan is subject to change if circumstances do not allow in-person part of the conference.